RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL POWER WASHING SERVICES 8045060049
Who We Are. What We Do
Richmond Power Wash is locally owned and operated in Richmond, VA specializing in exterior power washing. We offer house washing, deck cleaning/restoration, roof washing, rust stain treatment, graffiti removal, gutter cleaning, driveway, patio and sidewalk cleaning. Be Impressed with our services and have peace of mind choosing us for your needs. If your located in Richmond VA, Mechanicsville VA, Glen Allen VA, Tuckahoe Va, Ashland VA, Chesterfield VA, Chester VA, Hopewell VA , Colonial Heights VA, New Kent VA, Quinton, VA and Petersburg VA feel free to give us a call for your free estimate. Our goal is to provide exceptional workmanship to all customers. We work as a team with the latest technology to deliver outstanding results.
All services back by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
What People Say About Us
Don’t Choose the Cheapest
Ask About Any Guarantee
Look at Multiple Companies
Make Sure They Have Insurance
Someone with Experience
- Most importantly can they show you photos samples of their previous work, not just web pictures.
- Our staff is well trained, and experienced in many different areas of pressure washing.
- We specialize in a damage free low-pressure cleaning method for your home or business
- We are licensed and insured.
- We use commercial grade pressure washing equipment.
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- We use eco‐friendly solutions when cleaning.
- We have a customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Small or Large jobs are treated with the utmost attention to achieve outstanding results.
- Years Of Experience
- Exterior House Washing (Stucco, Hardie Board, Masonite, Vinyl and Cedar)
- Deck and Fence Washing, Restoration service is available
- Driveway Cleaning
- Sidewalk Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Tennis Court Cleaning
- Pool Deck Cleaning
- Richmond, VA
- Petersburg, VA
- Colonial Heights, VA
- Enon VA
- Chesterfield, VA
- Powhatan, VA
- Midlothian, VA
- Henrico, VA
- Hanover, VA
- Glen Allen, VA
- Ashland, VA
- Mechanicsville VA
- Chester, VA
- Hopewell, VA
- New Kent, VA
- Quinton, VA
- Laurel, VA
- Tuckahoe, VA
- Aylett, VA
- Bon Air, VA
- Sandston, VA
- Highland Springs, VA
- Prince George, VA
- Algae, Mold and/or Fungi. It is generally a problem on shady and damper areas of a house, the north side of the home. Your home should be cleaned before mold and/or fungi has a chance to cause permanent discoloration to your property. A cleaner home will not only look better but will increase the value of the home.
- It could be algae, fungus (“mildew”), artillery fungus, smoke or dirt
Yes, all cleaning solutions are diluted to 15% cleaner and 85% water. During the cleaning process of pressure washing houses and decks, there are several stages of rinsing. In our years in the industry, we have not damaged/killed any plants, animals, or harmed any part of a property.
How often should you have your house or roof cleaned? It depends on how much mold, fungi, moss, algae, lichen you have on your home or roof. A person can expect to pay thousands of dollars to have their roof or siding replaced versus 10% of that cost to have it cleaned. The cleaning should last around 2 to 5 Years roofs and 18 months for homes. Roof algae is one of the most stubborn and unsightly problems a home can develop. These dark streaks can damage your roof and if left untreated it can cut it’s lifespan in half. Never use high pressure to clean your home or roof. Always ask the contractor his method of cleaning. If they say, “we use high pressure”, kindly ask them to leave.
According to Home Advisor, the typical power–washing of a home costs is $220 to $380 dollars for house siding; $130 to $220 dollars for the driveway; and $250 to $420 dollars for a deck or patio cleaning. Thumbtack gives the average cost of pressure washing in 2018 at 16 to 22 cents per square foot
Not unless you want to, We will need all windows shut, exterior lights off and at least one exterior water source turned available and working. We use ladders to access high level decks, balconies and areas that can‘t be reach from the ground.
Items should be removed but the grill can stay. There maybe a small fee to have our team remove the items.
We will move a table, chairs around table, and a grill free of charge. Additional planters, furniture, decorative items, etc. should be removed from deck and clear of the working area prior to our arrival. There maybe a small fee to have our team remove the items.
- Clogged gutters and downspouts lead to water collecting in your gutters.
- Gutters are an integral part of your home’s structure. They control the flow of rainwater to protect your roof, foundation, basement, interior and exterior walls.
- Mosquitoes and other pests like standing water, even small amounts of water can attract them.
- Concrete absorbs rainwater and it will eventually begin to swell and then crack.
- If your gutters are not cleared, the siding on your home will discolor, and could be at risk of rotting, cracking or may need to be replaced.
- Mold is scary, because you might not be able to see or smell it, but the health risk and effects are still present. If you breathe in mold spores, you and your family are at risk for fevers, asthma, respiratory infections, headaches, and other ill effects.
- As gutter overflow, water pools back onto your roof, causing shingle damage. Overtime, this puts your roof at risk of roof sags, cracks, and leaks.
- We suggest annual gutter system cleaning to help prevent any issues associated with clogged gutters.
Power Washing or Pressure Washing is applying the proper amount of water pressure combined with the proper cleaning solution/s through a pressurized system to remove stains from a substrate.
Contact us and we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions.[Form id=”1″]
Drop us a line if you have any questions
dedicated to quality work.
the following areas of virginia:
Glen Allen, VA
Henrico County, VA
Short Pump, VA
New Kent, VA
Colonial Heights, VA